View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 03:13 AM

Default The Hispanic voice.

It has been painfully obvious for some time that the Hispanic voice is becoming more and more influential with politicians kissing up increasingly too for a vote. Most troubling is that there is a very larger segment of Hispanics *( Certainly not all ) that hate Gringos and that are extremist racists. I don't think that there is any other nationality or racial ethnicity that is so radical and outspoken. Not even the blacks/African Americans. And conspicuously the Mexicans are the ring leaders.

I can't see that Obama has any chance at all for re-election due to the eligibility factor. He won't disclose and more states will implement laws that will, obstruct him.

The shocker, for me, is that according to a recent poll Donald Trump is leading the Republican pack and by quite a wide margin. Of course it's still early. But TRUMP ????? Dear Lord, the thrice married philanderer, puff blusterer ? But of course I wasn't thrilled with the movie actor Reagan either before he was elected.

And an even bigger rude awakening is that Obama won over even Trump which illustrates that he still has lots and lots of followers. But, it seems, the poll was loaded. A big 27% of independent votes were neutral and not counted. So, who knows. It's far too early to speculate.