View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 10:08 PM
SOS Associate

Default Ran Into Villar Today

Passed By Antonio Villar at the capitol today,

He was coming out with his entourage as I was going in. I didn't have time for a big lecture, so I just yelled for him to go back to mexico. He ignored, but one in his group muttered something to me.

Now, I'm well aware that popular knowledge is that he was born here and is an American citizen. And as such, in the general sense, he isn't an illegal alien who should be sent back. But, in saying this, I was compelled by at least two or more reasons,

1: Villar is more sympathetic to mexico than he is to the US. He defends mexico, lobbies for mexico, sends his constituents money to mexico, protects mexico's illegally present citizens from the feds, and works as hard as he can to turn the formerly American city of Los Angeles into a city of Mexicans. Let's face it; Villar is a mexican in a US citizen's carcass.

2: Villar is a mayor of a city, and is always conducting his city's business in Mexico. He's always down there conspiring with the corrupt mexican government to give them whatever they want, or whatever they can get away with. So seeing him up here meddling in state affairs drove me to tell him to go back to mexico.

OK, so I mentioned someone else muttered something after I told him to go back to mexico.....
That person tracked me down as I was getting directions from the CHP officer who gaurds the governors door. Turns out he was Dan Morain, one of the more liberal democrat writers/editors of the Sacramento Bee. He asked me why I felt that way, and who I was, and where I was from. The latter part was meant to discover where I should "go back to", meaning where my ancestors were from. I didn't endulge him on that one, because Villar and I are worlds apart on that issue. I'm an American, and I protect and promote my fellow Americans. There is no comparison at all. No matter which country they came from, I don't choose it over the US or my fellow countrymen.
It's easy to call into question Villars loyalty. He has exhibited loyalty to mexico more often than most of the illegals he protects. You can't find a single instance of that in my history, so it's not a worthy subject.

anyway, I wanted you all to know in case something were to pop up in the news somewhere about someone telling villar where to go. this Morain guy usually has bigger fish to fry in the news, what with there being lots of liberal tax and spend bills under the dome, and today being one of them, so nothing will probably come of it.

Oh yeah...and villar was putting his two cents in on the committee hearing that took place today on an attempt by Ammiano to poke some holes in prop 13. You can guess which side of that villar would be there to testify on.