View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 12:35 PM

I understand very well who you are referring to Ibegone when you post, they are basically the same people I grew up with in my early years. But what I'm pointing out is that those promoting this war on White males are people of great influence and they themselves are not always brown skinned. This person Kent Wong, director of the UCLA Labor Center certainly doesn't sound like he's Hispanic, but who knows. The point I'm making is that no one mentions the war on white males as though it doesn't exist, AND IT DOES!!! No one can fix something if no one acknowledges it exists. Because today to acknowledge it exists would be "racists". So we often try to tiptoe around dodging the racist arrows and fly our "non-racist" colors. The double standard is amazing.

This war on White males is being taught in our schools and universities, yet no one dares to say a word against it. One might say, 'Well, that's just talked about in school, it doesn't impact society'. This has been a goal of acadamia for going on fifty years now. We have functionally illiterate students graduating high schools by the groves, yet they did learned that White men are the enemy. I know this for a fact because I saw it first hand. And this indoctrination isn't just happeining to Brown supremists, it's happening to students of all ethnicities. Those that have been exposed to this crap are not just teenagers anymore. We now have three generations with this same mindset.

Not all people are the same, no matter what their skin color or ethnicity, but that is not what is being taught and promoted in our schools, and these are not just little low end colleges, it's being taught at the Ivy league schools.

I understand that this thread is about Admissions Day, but what is being promoted by acadamia goes hand in hand with this. The goal is to replace enough White male politicians with those who sympathize with acadamia's cause (overthrowing White males) and replacing it with those that want to give the western states back to Mexico, ATZLAN. One would think that would be unthinkable, but don't be fooled. Each year more and more are being placed in a position of influence, whether it's in acadamia or political, and each year more students are being indocrinated to their way of thinking (because it would be racist to not agree) and each year more are being born or immigrating and given citizenship to vote for this agenda. Unless people start being honest and stop ignoring how wide and influential this movement has become it will continue to expand. We have an enemy within, and they're hiding in plane sight. You can't point them out because that would be racist. But I refuse to deny that they don't have an agenda and it begins with replacing White men.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 09-14-2012 at 12:50 PM.