View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 12:38 PM

While helping a friend with her garage sale about 18 years ago I was told that in the future it would be White males that would have a hard time and that there was an effort to take them out of power. This woman’s name was Roberta Orona Cordova and she now teaches Chicano Studies at Cal State Northridge. We were very close friends for years. While we were waiting for people to come by and buy something she also asked me if I’d heard of the movement to take back the western US and return it to Mexico. I don’t remember if she mentioned ATZLAN. I told her I didn’t agree with that concept at all and she responded that she did but her boyfriend, whose name is Vince and was teaching screen writing at CSUN at the time, didn’t agree with her. Roberta was teaching English at Santa Monica College and UC Santa Barbara back then, before she took the job at CSUN. She graduated from Berkeley with two masters (English and Screen Writing I think, but not sure about the second) due to affirmative action and she admits that if she had to try to get a degree today she wouldn’t be able to do it due to the changes in the system. She has since married Vince and I last spoke to her about 5 years ago. Roberta was born here in the US and her parents were also born here. She spent time in Mexico when she was in her 20’s to learn to speak Spanish. Today she indoctrinates her students with race based hate and we have affirmative action to thank for it. Look her up, she’s still teaching.

What bothers me greatly is that while we hear the democrats cry that there’s a “war on women” there isn’t a mention of the radical left’s war on White men. You hear it from their mouthpieces saying such things as “We’re getting rid of a bunch of old White men” or when referencing certain conservative politicians they will say “A bunch of old White men” but not one person attributes this to racism or a tactical effort to reduce White males to a lower status. As I said, this didn’t just happen, it is what the left has been working on for many years.

About 9 years ago I was talking to an illegal alien and his response to me when asked why he was here in the US was “We’re taking it back”.

These are just two examples of people I’ve come across in past years that admit to an agenda. One is in a position of influence; the other is the result of that influence.

Yes there is a war against White males, but since Whites haven’t acknowledged it, it just doesn’t exist.

AG, I disagree with your statement that “Choosing them by race is a sure way to fail in that endeavor” because it has sure been working for the far left.