View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Let's face it. The Lakers have been playing like crap. If their performance of the past few weeks is any indication of what we can expect in the playoffs, well, don't get your hopes up for procuring tickets for the second round of the postseason.

I saw the game yesterday against the Nuggets. It was painful to watch. What did lift my spirits, however, was this Steve Poizner commercial that ran twice on KCAL 9, during the contest.
I agree, the Lakers have been playing like slugs lately. Kobe is getting this 2 game rest. I have noticed that he really is not up to his past playing. Like the comenters say 'he has a lot of milage'. I sure wish he could stay like that energetic twenty something he used to be. It was a pleasure to watch him. Sorry to say I don't think they will win the title this year.

I would never vote for that awful Whitman. She is spending so much of her own money like she wants to make sure she wins. I think it can be called buying your own election. I mute everyone of her commericals.