View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Let's face it. The Lakers have been playing like crap. If their performance of the past few weeks is any indication of what we can expect in the playoffs, well, don't get your hopes up for procuring tickets for the second round of the postseason.

I saw the game yesterday against the Nuggets. It was painful to watch. What did lift my spirits, however, was this Steve Poizner commercial that ran twice on KCAL 9, during the contest.

http://www.youtube.com/user/stevepoi.../2/TGVMY-wZ3JQ
I saw the game too. For one . . . Denver is a good team; two, Kobe and Andrew Bynum are out right now. They've clinched the conference spot with a guarantee that no other team in the west will pass them, so they can afford to sail the remaining games.

Poizners seems to be laying heavy on the illegal immigration issue, I've seen only two of his commercials and they're both about illegal immigration. If you argued that "it's called amnesty" with a liberal, they'll say "it's not amnesty if they're penalized ("paying fines, back of the line" etc.) He's got to beef up his other strong points or he'll be trounced by boocoo bucks Whitman.