View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Mexico is implementing the plan CONAPO to inject 25 to 35 million Mexicans into the USA in the next 30 years.
CONAPO is a department of the Mexican government, Consejo National de Poblacion - National Population Council.

Quote:
El Consejo Nacional de Población, por mandato de la Ley de Población, tiene la misión de regular los fenómenos que afectan a la población en cuanto a su volumen, estructura, dinámica y distribución en el territorio nacional, con el fin de lograr que ésta participe justa y equitativamente de los beneficios del desarrollo económico y social.

And more at http://www.conapo.gob.mx/index.php?o...d=1&Itemid=217
As I read it, CONAPO has a mission by law to compare social phenomena which affects the whole population (of Mexico), the structure and dynamics of the population and population distribution within Mexico, with the goal of everyone equally enjoying the benefits of economic and social advancement.

I found the CONAPO Adobe document concerning Mexican national statisics and Governmental goals for the period of 2008 - 2012. PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE POBLACION at http://www.conapo.gob.mx/pnp/PNP_2008_2012.pdf

It's about 100 pages, extremely wordy and repetitive, and to completely comprehend it I would have to print it out and study it. However, skimming through it, it seems concerned with about every aspect of Mexican society: population; education; public health; women's rights; reproductive rights; sexually transmitted diseases; employee rights; lots of commentary and opinion concerning migration within, from, to, and through Mexico with all sorts of charts and maps of Mexico and America; Civic participation; the usual harangue concerning "human rights" and allegations of mistreatment of Mexican citizens in America; the social benefits and social costs of immigration to America, including family disruption and loss of domestic labor; and a goal of legalizing the flow of Mexicans into America.

It could be a Spanish language Boxer / Feinstein / Reid / Baca committee document or United Nations report from what superficial reading I gave it.

I didn't readily see an overt plan described to "inject" tens of millions of Mexicans into America, although it may be an unspoken, presumptuous forgone conclusion. The Mexican government has approved and abetted mass exodus for years as a social pressure release valve and defacto national welfare program, and some in their government see it as a method of territorial expansion by population transfer.

However, none of this is breaking news.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-09-2010 at 10:14 AM.