View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:52 PM

Brother Twoller and Ayatollah,

You are wise not to wish to alienate anyone. Like you I welcome any and all who want to join our cause.

Ayatollah you wrote, "If we actually send out vibes that we don't trust all jews, not only will they not help us, but they may join the other side".

Perhaps, I am less trusting than you, but as you look at the issue of illegal immigration and American sovereignty I suggest that you remember, Mathew 7:16: " By their fruits you shall know them".
Brother Ayatollah, As I documented in my previous post of the 13 Jewish members of the Senate 10 out of the 13 get an F or F- on immigration issues from Numbers USA (the other 3 get a D). The Jews in the House have an equally abysmal record.

Ayatollah I am sorry to say that the Jews in congress have already "joined the other side". and did so without a single word from me.

Ayatollah and Twoller, your inclination for trust and friendship is admirable and healthy, I respect it. It is unwise though to disregard the facts that I just presented... and by examining their voting record, Mathew 7:16 still applies.

"By their fruits you shall know them".

Last edited by Greg in LA; 05-19-2011 at 10:29 PM.