View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Exactly
the admin here is still toeing the PC line
If by PC you mean the SOS rules, then yes, I'm towing the line; That's part of the job here
, but that is why I've pretty much backed off the movement in the last year,
I've been kicked out of a dozen forums for calling it like it is.
It's more like calling it as YOU SEE IT, Not Calling it as it is. Not everyone here feels the way you do.
but for my lack of action this past year , I've not backed off the root cause and problem one bit.

Nor will I ever

They can cry about being after all illegals but all illegals are not marching in our streets with their home country flag screaming viva la raza. With the exception of one ethnicity , no other is trying to change this country into the garbage dump they left.
We are what we are here, and I cannot understand why people who feel so differently would torture themselves by continually subjecting themselves to a group that tends to reject their innermost beliefs. We're very tolerant here I believe, but we do have some limits that are sacrosanct. If you are to remain in our midst, you need to learn how to get along with us. The rules are plainly written and they haven't changed. If you don't understand them, then ask for help. We want people to be in compliance, and we're not trying to chase people away.