View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
They just refuse to acknowledge that it exists in the numbers that it does. Or will say that others are doing it also, and by saying that they mean they are no different than anyone else. It is a third world mentality.
Years ago, Barney Frank was "censured" by the House for "fixing" parking tickets for his gay room mate. It turned out the gay room mate was running a homosexual prostitution ring out of their apartment and he got the parking tickets while hanging around local schools, recruiting school children for the ring. This latter fact was ignored by the media.

In viewing the ACORN tapes I was a little stunned at how relaxed and effortless the ACORN workers seemed to be in responding to the "pimp" and his request for assistance with this kind of thing. It's like they do it all the time and this is just another "day in the life." It was also a little unnerving that all the ACORN people were black or hispanic, people who are always railing about "white racism" and "white privilege" and "slavery and Jim Crow."

The tape of the San Diego ACORN incident showed a male Hispanic ACORN worker who jumped at the idea of helping to enslave and rape 15 year old Hispanic girls (from El Salvador) even volunteering to use one of his "contacts" to help smuggle them into the country.

These people are not from the third world, but are Americans who were born and raised here. There is something more than just a "third world mentality." Do the billionaires who run the Main Stream Media, that has completely ignored the story, also have a third world mentality? There is something very ugly and very troubling about this, especially when it was known to all of the congress and they're still willing to fund this organization.

I have never personally known anyone who would go along with this kind of thing and I doubt any of you have either. Yet virtually the entire Congress and the President and U.S. Attorney General, not to mention state attorneys general and local prosecutors, are willing to just blow it off. This reflects a level of evil and corruption that I did not think possible, even for liberals. And frankly, the GOP should have been making noises about this before now.

If these monsters will condone the enslavement and raping of children, is anything off limits? My heart has never been this heavy. Something really terrible has happened. Most people never noticed and those who did are numbed by corruption or indifference.

Last edited by Don; 12-02-2009 at 04:54 AM.