View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 04:03 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
The United States is good for the United States and everything that the United States does should be only in the interests of the citizens of the United States. If Puerto Rico is Haiti outside of being a "territory" of the United States, then that's really tough for Puerto Rico, but of no concern to the United States.

Seizing control of Mexico, Iraq and the Gaza Strip is absolutely in the interests of the citizens of the United States. How much money and military power have we burnt through taking constant remedial measures cleaning up the failings of those locations over the past decades? I don't want to make Mexico part of the U.S. b/c I think it has cool beaches, flashing eyed senoritas with curvy figures and natural resources. Nor is it particularly important to me that we provide better lives for our poor southern neighbors (that's just an extra benefit). I want to assert control over Mexico b/c the manner in which that nation conducts itself is killing tens of thousands of Americans, flooding our nation with their uneducated welfare cases and threatening our way of life.

Twoller, are you expecting the authorities that be in Mexico City to get serious about stopping the flood of their poor and desperate into Texas, Arizona and California anytime soon? When do you believe the elite in that country will start to feel pangs of guilt and begin to reorganize the economic structure of Mexico so that there is a larger middle class that present less of a burden upon its immediate neighbor to the north?

You're not dealing in reality, and our inaction results in loss of American lives, degradation of our cities, the disintegration of our public schools and citizen taxpayer exploitation out the wazoo.

And Phil, everybody resents #1. Playing nice or trying to appease folks by showing how swell we are will change none of that.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 12-06-2009 at 04:19 PM.