View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 02:47 PM

Default Sarah Palin? American Nationalist or Phony Patriot?

It's hard not to like Sarah Palin, with the way the Left has so viciously attacked her and in view of her clean, wholesome image.

But....does she really believe America has a right to exist? What does she think of illegal immigration?

Well, googling this issue, I found the few statements she ever made on the subject affirmed here belief in a "path to citizenship." Yuccckk! Another "Republican" dedicated to national suicide?

Palin's a great believer in the US going to war with Russia over the border dispute with Georgia....in other words, another globalist Trojan Horse who wants us to go to war with Russia while Mexicans walk across the border and take our country away. She's willing to go to war against a country that's doing nothing to us and ignore a neighboring country that's invading us and has pledged to take our country away from us.

Obama is so bad that anything looks better and there's a reflexive reaction to rally to Palin. But, we should not make the same mistake again. The cult of Ronald Reagan is almost like a religion for some "true conservatives", but Ronald Reagan gave us our first amnesty in 1986. Dwight Eisenhower, by comparison, carried out Operation Wetback in the 1950's and deported large numbers of them.

I've watched Palin's interviews and her book tours and frankly I think she's a fraud. Lots of slogans and cliches about low taxes, and Israel's "right to exist," blah, blah, blah, etc. (Why doesn't anyone ever ask a candidate if America has a "right to exist?" )

Does anyone else have any opinions about what I believe is the latest fraud that is about to be perpetrated on us...the candidacy of Sarah Palin.