View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
The way you guys are covering her campaign you'd think she had a chance.
Phil, I agree with you completely. Chelene doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of even getting recognized to any great degree. My only complaint with what she's doing is that she screwed someone out of $6,000 knowing she would not be paying it back. When you tell someone you will pay them back and you know that you probably won't, your integrity comes into question.

She can use 'her' excuse that she 'wants to save California' but anyone with common sense knows that she is delusional in that regard. She should have gone to work to pay back her debt and honor her commitments instead of playing politician. And let's be honest here, playing politician is what she's doing, but she should do that on her own dime and not at the expense of others.

If she hadn't taken that money from Frank the way she did, I would support her 100% on her quest. Chelene did nothing to me except just not take my advice, which was her choice. She never saw me as a threat or a challenge to her position and I'm not very politically biased, so we got along. I don't wish Chelene the worst, yet I want her to pay back her debt and not do this to others.