View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
And why shouldn't it be allowed here?

Stifling free speech is something the libs are famous for
This board is not the public square, and as such has rules. Therefore this board does not have to allow free speech which violates those rules. If you want to speak your mind then the public square is the place for that.

Quote:
Like I said earlier , you don't have to endorse the klan, be a member or even remotely endorse them but they also have a right to speak , rally , advocate or spread their message ,
La raza does the very same thing and we don't like either.
They have the right to promote their idiocy, and I have the right to call them idiots because I don't like what they say. However what I don't have the right to do is damage them physically or murder them (though it would be grand if it did happen).

Quote:
At least in a free speech society idiocy can be refuted by clear minded thinkers.
Amen, brother.

Quote:
Pocho
Bottom line

I don't care if your ancestry is Mexican, part Mexican , Irish, French or a green martian
If your a loyal American that entered this country the right way or a citizen that defends the ideals of this country for all , I will never have an argument with you , unless you advocate for illegals or enable them then we will have a problem.
Actually, I am a natural born American. I am a fourth generation American on my mother's side, and a 13th generation American on my father's side. I don't advocate for illegals, and would never enable them to remain in this country illegally. I love this country, and I believe that it is shameful that this country has become the sewer for Mexico's outcasts. What I am not, is anti-immigrant. For the most part immigration has been good for this country. However, I am leaning towards the belief that the time has come for a temporary suspension of all immigration until we have a more sensible immigration policy, and until we have better assimilation of the legal immigrants in this country.