View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 12:04 PM

The word "army" suggests top down single organization, and that's a wrong notion. Basically it's a mob with all sorts of motivations and personal agendas, many very similar and some not, which is being used by others for all sorts of political and other goals, or some sort of gain.

It's a very complex issue which is usually boiled down to very simplistic, black and white views with sinister, individual, personal malice inferred towards all sides.

There are a myriad of political agendas, bewildering in how they are seemingly so opposed yet are closely intertwined.

I actually believe that individually the Mexicans and other Latin Americans are least to blame for their illegal entry, regardless of how destructive they collectively are.

They are used by cheap labor factions, regarded as future voters, sought by brown American supremacists, used by their home governments, exploited by criminal enterprises domestic and international, and I believe a good percentage of them will screw each other over for some small gain or advantage.

Are they all malicious? No. Do I trust any of them blindly? No. Are there a number whom I like? Yes. Are there criminals among them? Yes. Are they all criminally motivated even though the crime of illegal entry is involved? No.

Do all those who came here illegally by either their own free will or as an adult need to be deported? Yes, whether I like it or not concerning the individual.

Should the 14th amendment be revisited so as to deny birthright citizenship to children of illegal entrants? Yes. Should people who were so born and grew up into the US before such legislation is implemented be deported? No. Deport their parents? Yes.

Should politicians, employers and others who violate or fail to regard immigration law be severely punished? YES!!!

Does race indicate nationality or loyalty to a particular nation? No. Does the race of an individual indicate prejudices or attitudes concerning race or nationality? No. Does race indicate loyalty to an agenda? No.

Are there differences (cultural, attitudes, and otherwise) between illegal entrants, their American born children, and their further descendants? Yes.

Can people be mislead or otherwise swayed by politically motivated racial propaganda? Yes.

On all sides of illegal immigration issues.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-15-2010 at 12:30 PM.