View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 04:46 PM

Rimo, not to worry, I don't have a TV and I stay pretty well informed. Now that doesn't mean there's no televisions in my home, my roommates both have tvs, but mine went out about a year ago and I haven't missed it one minute. What really bothered me was the continual pushing of the gay and lesbian lifestyle as normal mainstream. And believe me, I don't care what gay people do. I don't care if they're in the military, or live together or even if they have adopted kids. I really don't care, but I do care that the media not bring it into my living room every night shoving it in my face and pretend that it's normal. There are so few shows that don't do that, that I would prefer not to even buy a new tv, it's not worth the money.

As for the news, well they so often drive a story into the ground that you land up hearing basically the same thing over and over again, to where the name "News" is actually comical. There's very little that is 'new' in the news. Maybe they do it because the American attention span is a millisecond and they need to pound it in.

Wouldn't it be nice if there really was a balance. But that's not going to happen because there will never be a consensus as to what the real truth is.