View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Well, there are no decent ones. They're all the same. His proposal is not idiotic, but merely politically impossible. Congress won't support it because these third world primitives are so strongly represented in the government, the government that has long ago foresaken the American people. Our lot in life is to be indentured servants to the "migrants" so that their tax payer funded healthcare and "Chicano Studies" programs are not cut, even if we starve.

Gun down every one...man woman and child? Sounds good to me. What do you think we did at Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki? We dropped fire bombs and atomic devices on undefended civilian targets full of people on the other side of the world who were no threat to us. They were thousands of miles away. These new enemies are at arms' length. If you're too squeamish to shot them, then throw away your American flag (if you actually own one), start learning Spanish and learn how to have three families move into your single family residence to split the housing cost because that's your future if this infestation of teeming third world hordes is not stopped.

The fact that any serious defense of our country against foreign invasion is politically impossible just shows how far down the tubes we've gone. They already own our country and they own us. We are conquered subjects to be enslaved and looted.
Well, there are no decent ones. They're all the same. His proposal is not idiotic, but merely politically impossible. Congress won't support it because these third world primitives are so strongly represented in the government, the government that has long ago foresaken the American people. Our lot in life is to be indentured servants to the "migrants" so that their tax payer funded healthcare and "Chicano Studies" programs are not cut, even if we starve.

Gun down every one...man woman and child? Sounds good to me. What do you think we did at Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki? We dropped fire bombs and atomic devices on undefended civilian targets full of people on the other side of the world who were no threat to us. They were thousands of miles away. These new enemies are at arms' length. If you're too squeamish to shot them, then throw away your American flag (if you actually own one), start learning Spanish and learn how to have three families move into your single family residence to split the housing cost because that's your future if this infestation of teeming third world hordes is not stopped.

The fact that any serious defense of our country against foreign invasion is politically impossible just shows how far down the tubes we've gone. They already own our country and they own us. We are conquered subjects to be enslaved and looted.
There you go again Don, you say we fire bombed those countries but, do you remember Pearl Harbor?

I am not against, and I do want the Border Patrol armed with real bullets. Yes, and use them when necessary.
Instead of sending our BP to Mexico to fight the Drug Cartels, I would let Mexico take care of their so called country. We should CONTROL our own border instead.
It is my opinion that NO politition cares who is here and they do not care about the borders.

I am thinking about the Latina in Porter Ranch Walmart. Black Friday, she sprayed about 20 shoppers with pepper spray to keep them from the x boxes as they were opened, all so she could get hers.
She went to the PD later and turned herself in, Guess what? Yesterday I heard that the PD released her,no charges and she is still FREE. That does tell us, the American Citizen to go to hell?

1. I have plenty of US flags.
2. I have NO plans to learn Spanish.
3. I do not plan to share my home with any one.

I have been on the street many times and hours doing all I know how to stop the insanity. Tell me where you have been besides on some forum.
I have signed the Petition to repeal the Dream Act, have you?
You see it is a bit more complicated than ranting, you must DO, DO, DO AND THEN DO MORE. The politicans are not going to do it for you.