View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
When they had a tsunami in Malayasia, the US was scolded for not giving enough. RINO talk show hoast Hugh Hewitt urged lisenters to send $$ to "victims."

When they had an earthquake in China, RINO Hugh Hewitt and others encouraged Americans to send $$ to China. To China (!) for Christ's sake. China has our factories and our jobs and now unemployed American workers are being encouraged to send $$ to China! When last did the Chinese do anything for our needy?

Now Haiti and the endless demands for $$ and compassion. Now they're coming here to bankrupt our hospitals so we will have no medical care. What will happen to needy Haitians (and Mexicans and Chinese) when dirty rotten Americans get their cumupence and are just as poor as they are?

Mexicans. Chinese. Haitians. Malayasians. They all have more right to my money than I and to my country than I. I'm getting sick and tired of being treated like an indentured servant to the rest of the dysfunctional world's poor.

As a kid, I attended a Protestant church that funded missionaries to help the "poor" in other countries. That was in the 1950's and I was very proud of that effort. I helped collect money to help the "poor" in places like Haiti. What an idiot!

Well no more. I learned my lesson. Half a century later, nothing has changed, except that the world's "poor" don't say please (or even thankyou) anymore. They just invade our country and shove their hands in our faces and make demands. The difference is my people are now poor too. I am seeing Americans live in tent cities. American can't get work because you have to have brown skin to qualify for employment in So Cal and probably in other parts of the country too. Americans' incomes have dropped, but the demands on them by the world's "poor" have actually increased.

This is complete insanity and it simply cannot continue this way!

I don't care if third world people die and anybody who does should move to the third world and practice what you preach and give them everything you have.
Well we can agree to disagree.