View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Why are you saying anti-immigrant? Twice, in fact, in the post directly above.

That term does not accurately describe the sentiments of the folks here or the ones at the tea parties this past weekend. At least not at the one I attended in Pasadena.
I am anti-immigrant and most people secretly are. You speak your mind. I'll speak mine.

This whole hair splitting thing about being "anti-immigration" or just anti "illegal" immigration is a fig leaf used by cowards who are afraid of being called "racists" by the communists and the SPLC, ADL, etc. We have lost our country because people are more afraid of being called names than they are of being dispossessed and kicked out of their own cities. Why do you think most American cities are essentially off limits to Americans? Why do you think the "American dream" no longer applies to Americans? We're being sheared like sheep and when there's no more wool, they'll slaughter us for what's left.

The criminal ruling class that has seized control of what's left of the USA will call you a racist no matter what you do or say.

I don't want Mexicans or Muslims in my country legally or illegally. I don't want our cities transformed into filthy stinking slums by anyone, legally here or illegally here. I respect their countries. They should respect mine.

I think that Gheen's organization, "Americans for Legal Immigration" is a huge fraud. If he really supported legal immigration he would support amnesty because amnesty increases legal immigration, something he supposedly supports. There is something weirdly Orwellian, not to mention dishonest and schitzophrenic, about an organization that supports policies that are a complete opposite of its stated goal. All immigration needs to be stopped. If they want to work hard, let them work hard in their own countries.

If you believe in "legal' immigration, then you should be honest enough to demand amnesty to achieve your goal of achieving more "legal" immigration instead of going through a bunch of intellectual gymnastics and contortions to try to earn the approval of Communists and liberals because you're afraid they're going to call you a "racist" or a "nativist." They will call you those names anyway and will dispossess and ultimately kill you any way.