View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:22 PM

Yes, Jean, that is one facet of brown America who elbows their way in and insists on speaking for everyone else with a brown skin and Spanish last name, and those involved that way have been working hard on accomplishing running off the white man since the 60's. It revolves around the universities and the educational elite who become personally politically involved or hard core gang banger types - prison racism.

It has little do with the people I've been talking about.

The people you are talking about, there is no rationalizing with. They are the brown racist mirror image of the Aryan Nations. If it weren't politically incorrect or maybe just too soon, they'd be setting up the gallows or maybe even building death camp gas chambers and crematoriums.

The people I have been talking about are the people I have been around the most, regular people just trying to make a living and dealing with life the best they can, mostly these are people whose families have been here for generations who are not a part of the brown supremacist movement, although I have also seen it in young adults who are first generation Americans - it mostly depends on their background and how their parents look at life.

There are a multitude of different people within the "brown community", they are not all the same. We shouldn't alienate those who aren't a part of the brown racist persuasion.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-13-2012 at 07:37 PM.