View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 05:36 AM

We agree that illegals need to be sent home.

Perhaps the concept of what is just is where we differ in our beliefs.

To illustrate my point:

I am a believer in capital punishment. No such thing as life imprisonment, which I believe is actually more inhumane than execution and leads to control problems in prison as well as affecting greater society.

When there is an execution for a capital crime, and regardless of how heinous the crime is should we:

1) conduct the execution in the swiftest manner possible? Get the thoroughly unpleasant task over with.

2) Keep the prisoner alive as long as possible during the execution while subjecting him to the greatest agony possible? After all, he brought it on himself with his criminal activity.

Having posed that thought, If our immigration laws were enforced we would have much less slavery and other victimization to deal with.

However, another thing to consider.

This is an organization which is intended for personal, public participation. However, the three of us don't go to rallies, yet we place much of the commentary on this board.

What sort of a public internet face do we put on the people who faithfully go to rallies but don't post much or not at all? What effect do we have on people who read our words? Do we help the cause, or do we hinder it by offending people who don't know what the organization is about? Do we give the opposition ammunition to use against the organization?

Think about it, please.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 01-18-2010 at 05:43 AM.