View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 03:40 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I think it's rather obvious what has happened here, if you simply start to connect the dots.

Clearly, the same people who got to Davi and Frank, for the purpose of sabotaging Chelene's bid for elected office, have sunk their hooks into John & Ken, as well.

George Soros, the National Council for La Raza or some other ne'er do well threw a few coins at them and -bam!- they're talking like paid for puppets! Is anyone really surprised? Isn't it obvious that those two drive-time hotshots have always had secret anti-American agendas?
Can't wait to here what choice words she uses to describe them. Sell-outs? No worries. I've been reading she intends to show them all a thing or three with her radio and TV spots. Soon as the donations start roaring in.

By the way, I ran into Chelena at the state capitol today. I got a few pics, and a little video, but as is the norm, she kind of stays clear of me.

I was able to speak with a few other reps from the other third parties though. Peace and freedom, Libertarians and such.