View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 08:16 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
Thanks for alerting us to this story Ayatollah.

It's interesting to see the corruption in Sacramento being revealed.

I don't suppose Yee's arrest had anything to do with the fact that the Asian State Assemblymen and Senators recently banded together and stopped the recent push to re initiate affirmative action race quota's in California Universities?
Maybe Yee's arrest was a sort of payback from the Hispanic Assemblymen to the Asian members for betraying "Hispanic" legislative interests in Sacramento?

My connection to the events of the recent battle, might be somewhat of a stretch, but I don't doubt that the culture of corruption in Sacramento reaches all area's and I don't believe payback is entirely beneath our Mexican legislators.
No, I don't think that had anything to do with it. The possibilities that have more likelihood behind Yee's arrest would be a small band of republican manipulators who have been laying back, giving a few less principled democrat politicians enough rope and opportunity to hang themselves just before the upcoming elections. The other possibles are that Yee betrayed someone, a longtime supporter, a contributor...something along those lines, and he was made an example out of for those who know, but remain silent for their own benefit and safety.