View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 09:34 PM

Email I just received:
Fellow MM patriots:

Santa Clarita City Council Bob Kellar was absolutely magnificent tonight at the Council meeting.

In his remarks to the audience at the end of the public comments sector, Kellar did NOT back down to the outside agitators, defended the Minutemen Movement that has galvanized thousands of Santa Claritans and millions across our great Land.

Outsiders meddling in the business of Santa Clarita from Los Angles came up threatening lawsuits at al. if Bob did not apologize for his remarks he made as a private citizens, Ja unary 16, 2010, at a Save Our State / Antelope Valley ? Santa Clarita Valley Independent Minuteman rally/ The purpose of that rally was to bring to the public's attention the devastating effects illegal immigration has wrought on our community.

The outsiders were exactly that.. outsiders who wish to export their sanctuary city agenda to our community. No law suit will intimidate Santa Clarita. I am cautiously feeling optimistic the four remaining Council members are starting to realize their position of running for cover on the issue of illegal immigration is untenable, and I am hopeful the Council will place the issue on the agenda. No bullying tactics from the A C L U should deter SAnta Clarita from doing the right thing. Enforce the rule of law.

Kellar-endorsed candidate David Gauny was similarly outstanding in articulating the MM are NOT racist vigilantes as demonized by the Left but are law-abiding citizens of our community who seek a solution to the sobering impact of illegal immigration.

Again, thank you Bob Kellar for your courageous stand these past three weeks. We are with you and support you in every possible manner.

Patriots:

Wednesday, February 17, come here City Council candidates in Center point ( George Caravahlo Recreation Center) , at the Candidates Forum of the Canyon Country Advisory Council, 7pm-9pm,

A Save our State / Santa Clarita Valley Independent MM rally will be held Saturday, February 27, in Valencia. Subject: The dark side of illegal immigration: CRIME. Illegal aliens are not all here to work. I urge you all to attend, and please let your friends and neighbors know. More details on time / location later.

I am continuing to expand my e mail list. Please let me know if you wish to be deleted from further e mails. Also, please forward to any and all of your e mail contacts, and have them contact me to add their e mail address. ALL E MAIL COMMUNICATIONS ARE SENT BLIND CC. Your privacy is protected.

Thank you all and God Bless America.

Roger Gitlin
SCVIMM