View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 12:28 PM

Default Works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I clicked on the link for the audio and got this message:

Any other links I have tried from other sites seem to be disabled, or maybe not accessible to my computer.

UCR in January of 1995. For some reason I thought it was a much older quote.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

The link I provided works just fine for me.
Jose Angel Gutierrez

External Links May Expire
At Any Time

Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington; founder of La Raza Unida political party; and beneficiary of American generosity: "We have an aging white America. . . . They are dying. . . . They are ******** in their pants with fear! I love it!" "We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."Reference is MSE HTML source doc: URL http://www.stoptheinvasion.com/racism5.html

And since 1970, he has professed, "Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes."

Listen to this raving fifth-columnist

Interview with Gutierrez - October 18, 2000

Allan
Wall VDare.com -- June 3, 2004
Who Is Jose Angel Gutierrez-And What Does He Want?
Jose Angel Gutierrez, political science professor and former head of the Mexican-American Studies Center at the University of Texas, Arlington, is a busy man. -- Gutierrez was recently in Mexico City at the invitation of the Mexican government to participate in the binational Reconquista jamboree reported in my last column.

Jose Angel Gutierrez, Prof. Univ. Texas at Arlington, founder La Raza Unida Party at UC Riverside 1/1995
This is a truly classic maniacal racist rant: "The border remains a military zone. We remain a hunted people. Now you think you have a destiny to fulfill in the land that historically has been ours for forty thousand years. And we're a new Mestizo nation. And they want us to discuss civil rights. Civil rights. What law made by white men to oppress all of us of color, female and male. This is our homeland. We cannot - we will not- and we must not be made illegal in our own homeland. We are not immigrants that came from another country to another country. We are migrants, free to travel the length and breadth of the Americas because we belong here. We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It's a matter of time. The explosion is in our population."
Click here to download this audio clip from the CCIR website (1.8 mb)

Prepare to be majority, Gutierrez tells LULAC
Feb. 20, 1999 -- ...Based on U.S. Census estimates, Hispanics will become the majority population in Texas by 2008, said Jose Angel Gutierrez, a founder of La Raza Unida Party and now a political science professor at University of Texas at Arlington.

"We have this bright future because we have the critical mass," Gutierrez said. "We have the means now to take government and to lead. We have to get busy to work on our skills, our abilities, our competency to build that social capital, so we can be excellent leaders....."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You may have to disable your security temporarily. It is NOT blocked on the on
the Internet, only on your personal access/computer

Last edited by wetibbe; 09-11-2010 at 12:57 PM.