View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Don, I don't think it was a stupid comment at all, even looking back on it. Here's an example of what you said in your post: "I pray for the day when these monsters riot and what's left of the American people see them on TV as they pull white people out of cars and beat and kill them like in the Rodney King Riots in 1992. If that day comes soon, we will still have a chance to summon enough hatred and common sense to do what has to be done."

The whole tone of your post was as if these vicious, primitive Aztecs are representive of illegal aliens or even Mexicans in general, and that the only good ones will be dead ones. It just seemed a little over the top to me. We don't disagree about illegal immigration, but sometimes the rhetoric can be a bit much. Remember, this board is read by a lot of people outside of SOS and I wouldn't want those kinds of posts to considered representative of the thinking of our membership in general.
Phil
I had to get in on this one.

Who outside of SOS is going to see this?
If its a trolling reconquista or a supporter or maybe a "news source" looking for ammo to use against us?

Well the sad facts are it doesn't matter what is said here , even if its a lilly clean forum like alipac your still going to be a xenophobic racist in their eyes.

Thats part of whats hurting our movement , we feel we have to play the game by the rules , the opposition threw out the rule book and you all know that.

How many years now have we been playing the game by the rules? Where is our movement at the moment? Sure we can claim the high moral ground for sticking to the rules , but in the long run............What has it achieved?

I'm not asking anyone to change anything but just to take a look at what our final goal is and maybe to look at a new strategy. This one doesn't appear to be working very well.

Keep in mind that more amnesty bills are coming , and will keep coming, There has to be an ending or sooner or later our "holding actions" will fail.
Unless we start to play offense instead of defense , we are pounding sand.

Just to go on the record I believe Don has a 100% correct take on the problem , he recognizes it and is not sugar coating it.
JMO

Last edited by usa today; 12-21-2009 at 07:48 AM. Reason: new thoughts