View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 11:11 AM
Continent Thief

Don, I don't think it was a stupid comment at all, even looking back on it. Here's an example of what you said in your post: "I pray for the day when these monsters riot and what's left of the American people see them on TV as they pull white people out of cars and beat and kill them like in the Rodney King Riots in 1992. If that day comes soon, we will still have a chance to summon enough hatred and common sense to do what has to be done."

The whole tone of your post was as if these vicious, primitive Aztecs are representive of illegal aliens or even Mexicans in general, and that the only good ones will be dead ones. It just seemed a little over the top to me. We don't disagree about illegal immigration, but sometimes the rhetoric can be a bit much. Remember, this board is read by a lot of people outside of SOS and I wouldn't want those kinds of posts to considered representative of the thinking of our membership in general.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."