View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 12:54 PM

Default A Modest Proposal: Declare War on Mexico

A congressional declaration of war on Mexico would mean that illegal aliens are now enemy aliens who could be rounded up, imprisioned, deported or even shot as spies if out of uniform, depending on the circumstances. It would cut a lot of red tape and provide an expedited way to (1) Secure the border and (2) to get rid of this pestilence.

I do not advocate actually waging war against Mexico, except in so far as necessary to stop their drug cartels' invasion and occupation of US territory. I want Mexico to be the safest place in the world for Mexicans and the USA to be among the most unhealthy and unpleasant places for them so they will be motivated to go from a place of pain to a place of safety in their own land. Waging war against Mexico proper would only give them more incentives to come here. IF we bomb anything, it should be Maywood, not Mexico City.

I would recommend setting up aid stations on the route South and would give departing Mexicans as much assistance, including railroad box cars to the border if necessary.

A corollary to this would be repealing the NAFTA provisions that caused Mexican agriculture to be destroyed by cheap foreign agricultural imports from the US and other countries.

This is, of course, mostly wishful thinking at the present. The scary thing about giving the government war time powers is that given the traitors in our government, we would be the ones rounded up and put in camps, not the Mexican invaders who are the darlings of the globalists who want lower wages and a docile, compliance population that works hard and keeps its mouth shut, except for a hand full of college professors and "activists" who can be neutralized and bought off, or if worst comes to worst, just killed.

Well, it's worth thinking about. It's taken a long time for the public consciousness to reach its present state of agitation on this issue and measures which seem extreme today could be the norm tomorrow.