View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 05:29 PM

This thread goes back two years and was started just shortly after we brought back SOS. There was only a few weeks lag time between the old SOS.org shutting down and SOS.info coming on.

What I will say is I was never Chelene’s lap dog, as some would like to suggest. Actually hardly anyone even knew who I was, except for those I would car pool with or protest with. Often I protested with those that were “enemies” of Chelene’s camp at various places, but Chelene never mentioned anything about it to me. She knew that what ever I did was my business and not for her to command.

But again I’ll tell you, and I wish we still had the old SOS.org to back me up, that I never spoke badly about anyone or any other organization with the exception of La Raza, Naui, the Brown Berets etc. Today I do have some issues with one person who just can't seem to get over his issue with me, but that's another story.

Post #121 & 125 have no credibility and there is a history these two women created themselves. Sandy had no idea who I was until just recently, and StandingAlone had an issue with me when I carpooled with Ohighlass and she came along. I stated “the problems we’re seeing are a result of both political parties.”
That is how simple it is for some to create a vendetta. It’s mind boggling. But you can see that some will try to create problems either out of a simple comment, or create something to divide.

Go back and read posts #42, #43, #44, #45.

These are all the statements I’ve ever made in regards to Chelene and Gilchrist over these past two years. Before that I don’t remember ever posting anything about Gilchrist except commenting that I bought his book when it came out and had him and Dr. Corsi sign it.

11-18-2009, 11:50 PM post #5
Chelenes not the worst of people, but she's certainly not the best. It's all a show with her and these guys are falling for it. Wouldn't be the first time people have gotten fooled. But to go to the lengths that they are going, to actually try to do damage to the cause is unforgivable.
The old org hadn't "run its coarse" it was gutted by Chelene. I was there and I saw it. I started to notice if well over a year ago and started mentioning it. Some of Chelenes lapdogs got on me about say anything about it or bringing it to the members attention. That was right about the time she got the 'coalition' together. That move was to hide the fact that the membership had stopped supporting her and no SOS members were showing up to any of the events. Who was showing up was CCIR and the other orgs, but not SOS members.

11-19-2009, 02:04 PM Post #13
I'm glad someone brought up Robin and Raymond. These two really got a bad deal from Chelene, Jeff and William all because of a fight these three had with Gilchrist. That was not my fight and I resent the three of them expecting me or anyone else to gang up on them because Chelene and the rest of that gang couldn't keep their opinions to themselves. Gilchrist or anyone associated with him didn't do anything to me so why should I campaign against him? It was just like in high school. If you didn't like someone you wanted everyone else to not like them.

Well we're not in high school so let's stop the bashing on all sides. I don't want to bother with it, it's not productive. Fighting Chelene is not my fight. My fight is with La Raza and those that want another amnesty. That's it! Chelene is gone and let's move on!

11-19-2009, 05:56 PM post #20
But, sadly in the last few, egos and certain personal charateristics began to emerge. We had some of our BEST activists banned and then labeled as 'goons'. This was not the work of a good leader, but the battle of egos and struggle for power. I never had a problem with Chelene personally, and don't consider her or anyone against the La Raza/Open Borders crowd an enemy.

As far as the old Save Our State, the last final blow was Chelene bringing the Barbara Coe vs. Gilchrist fight to the organization. It consumed the organization and burned out what was left of our members especially after the purge by Chelene and others in management. I had taken over as director after Chelenes departure for a few months but the division that was created by Chelene and her few followers were not concerned with the organizations survival and it fell apart. Chelene had lost many members support and for at least a year and a half they were not showing up or following her as a leader. This may have been, and I believe it was because of the Gilchrist issue. We lost Watchdog (Brook), and so many others, we were weakened beyond repair. And then it was found out that we members had been deceived when we were told we were a legitimate non-profit, which we weren't because Joe never completed the paperwork for the state. The fingers in management started pointing at each other and the whole thing became very ugly.
I do place a great deal of the problems on the doorstep of Gilchrist, but you and Chelene let him in and therefor hold some of the blame.

Not until Chelene and those who were doing her bidding made the members feel deceived at that point the members stop coming or working together.

11-22-2009, 03:12 PM Post #39

What I will say is William Gheen, Barbara Coe, Jim Gilchrist, Jeff Shwilk, and Glenn Spencer have never done anything to me and I don't consider them the enemy. I don't consider Chelene, Joe or Mike the enemy either, I just lost a great deal of respect for them for how little they thought of the members and our investment in the old organization, but I will not take that disappointment to the level where I want to destroy or weaken them.

This 'it's us or them' needs to stop. And whether it's someone from either side that declares that it should stop, to me is not important. I'm not going to waste my energy and time continuing to criticize others in this movement

03-22-2011, 01:16 PM post #99
Chelene and Jeff continue to do damage, but mostly just in California.