View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 07:43 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan4SovereignUSA View Post
I like Jim Gilchrist and have nothing against William Gheen. That might sound strange them being sworn enemies. Was at the Phoenix Rally and know Chelene and her co-hort were feeding William posion, how terrible that at a rally to support border agents Chelene was more concerned with gaining support for herself in her fight with Jim.
Well, here we go again. I don't have a really strong opinion about Gilchrist because I hear conflicting stories about him, but Gheen is a horse of a different color. He refused to go to the Phoenix rally and would not support it on behalf of ALIPAC because he was under the false impression that one of the promoters of the event had some kind of Nazi connection. He has refused to even talk to the new SOS, and he's also not quite right in the head in my opinion (e.g., calling for the arrest of Meg Whitman when her housekeeper turned out to be illegal, starting a Lou Dobbs for President campaign, and various other half-baked ideas).

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."