View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:31 AM

Default In hibernation>

Hi Greg. No responses !

Looks like either everyone has gone into hibernation or they are burned out or just too disappointed to say much any longer. I bought a new computer in December with Windows 8. It is quite different. I spend a lot of time on the Windows 8 forums. That's where the action is. There will be 150 people on at the same time. That's what people are concerned with now !

It I told you what is going on here in my county and state with the Legislature and Governor it would make you sicker than I am.

I'm disappointed with Marco Rubio. He talks a good game but deep down inside he is Cuban, a Latino and a product of recent immigrants. I don't trust him. Won't beat up on him, he is a Republican but that doesn't mean very much anymore.

Politicians are Politicians. They will say anything to get votes and stay in office. If he thought being pro-amnesty, pro-open borders would help him I don't think much would stop him.

Chris Christie, New Jersey Governor, is a hard core Republican Conservative. But when he was running for office, campaigning, he was meeting with the Latinos and immigrants and kissing up outrageously, making promises.