View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 03:22 AM

Default Clarifications:

Different people react in different ways to words. Latino/Hispanic rankles some. Illegal alien rankles others and maybe the same "PC" types. Some are insulted/offended, some take it as a pejorative, some like it. I can't define it. It means to me only a segment of the worlds population that speak Spanish and lives in North, Central and South America. It's broad and sweeping generic parlance. I think it deals with language and not ethnicity.

As to the illegal aliens, 60% jump the border and 40% come legally with visas and just stay. New York is also a "border state". We have VOLUMES coming North from Florida, in from the offshore islands and off of ships and a small proportion sneaking in from Canada.

Whether they sleep under a cactus or they are a Doctor the common thread is that they ALL have violated customs and immigration LAWS. That seems to escape most politicians of all stripes. e.g., they are CRIMINALS.

__________________________________________________ __________

Susan Tully, National Field Director, FAIR, just sent to an E-mail naming 80 Republicans who haven't yet committed to oppose amnesty !!!!!

__________________________________________________ ___________

On the matter of "The Majority Rules", that was in the context of how our system of voting functions and how the House and Senate take power, as well as how they and the President get elected.

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-13-2014 at 03:35 AM.