View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMyOwn View Post
ugh

I hear what I'm saying and I hear what you're saying, but at the end of the day (November) you'll be voting for someone that represents a political party - that party has a platform at which they model their ideals... most likely it will be a democrat or a republican left standing.

So anyway, I'm starting to like Meg (I think)... who else could get away with having big ankles and wearing a pair of Mary Janes down at the border?
You don't have to vote for anyone you don't feel represents you and you shouldn't. Every time you cast your ballot for somebody who does not represent your point of view or, even worse, undermines you point of view, you kill yourself politically. And this is how bad its gotten. People are willing to carve a little more of themselves a way every time they vote.

You are still not listening to yourself. You try to sound realpolitik, but the last thing you have to say about somebody running for governor is that you like their shoes. Is there anything to you really? You pose the reality of the situation as if you have to limit your choices, but when you share what drives your decisions, you toss it away on a pair of shoes.