View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB_Parrothead View Post
So what can be done about it? I haven't been on this site in quite a while and it looks like we're still banging our heads against a brick wall and still complaining about the same old crap. I think we're behind enemy lines here. CALIFORNIA IS LOST. Governor Moonbeam has just handed the keys over to Mexico. Illegal aliens have more rights than citizens in this state and are given breaks, financially and otherwise that are not offered to citizens. Illegals are ABOVE the law, just like the one in the white house. Nothing is going to change unless these liberal jalapeno suckers are booted out of office and replaced with individuals that respect the laws of this nation and aren't out to implode this state and completely eradicate the middle class.

Impeachment proceedings need to be implemented. Our representatives do not represent us. The majority of reps in Sacramental are illegals, married to illegals or are anchor babies. What else could you expect from a group like that being led by a burned out, rich hippie?
Hey JB, long time no see! I see we had similar thoughts on this. The only problem with your idea of booting out these "liberal jalapeno suckers" (there's a colorful term for you!) is that they're completely entrenched between the gerrymandering of the districts and the overall demographics of California which is now totally skewed in their favor anyway. I just don't really see any solution at this point other than the ones I suggested previously. You're right, I think California is lost.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 10-05-2013 at 02:19 PM.