View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 02:41 AM

Default Update on the book.

I read some pages, the dust cover and perused some exhibits, but haven't finished the book.

Generally WND has provided a significant amount of the books content, over the months via E-mails. However, the book places in sharper focus, and more detail, the available data.

I'll have to give Jerome Corsi high marks for his seeming honesty and integrity in addressing the fictions and the facts. Whenever there is some aspect that is dubious or questionable he confronts it head on and dispels the rumors.

He corrected one misconception that I had and posted here. That Ann Dunham was too young to qualify for declaration of her son, being only 18 while the requirement was 10 years of residency from age 16. The law actually applied to foreigners.

Jerome Corsi also included in the exhibits the (2) TWO DNC certifications of Obama's eligibility. One including the statement that he was eligible and one deleting that clause ???????????????

One surprise to me was that there is no law, according to Congressional legal opinion, that requires a candidate to prove his/her eligibility and no law requiring a birth certificate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming forth in the book is the wide range of opinions about the Constitution and it's interpretation by the left and the right presently. As is stated the law is very ambiguous.

It seems apparent that one purpose of the book is to ensure that the 2012 candidates are properly vetted and proven eligible. Many states are passing laws requiring proof of eligibility to be on the ballot. I would surmise that the 2012 election will be a knock down drag out brawl. My gut feeling is that Obama won't make it.