View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I wonder how we would all look if our shoulders had the weight his have. I am not defending any thing Obama does or does not do but I also can't see or think what he can do that would cause anyone out there to give him any credit.
Rimo, I understand what you're saying and why. But Obama campaigned for this job, and he didn't have any experience to qualify for the position, not one bit. So if he's inundated and feeling overwhelmed it is mostly his own fault. He knew what he was getting into when he started. Now we're all stuck with his incompetence and the trash that he is placing around him. Hillary isn't looking so bad now to those who voted for Obama. She would have done a much better job than Obama, that I'm sure of. At least she would have put some more experienced and better people in her office. But that's water under the bridge and we can only hope that things don't get worse, but they probably will. It is never good to have too much power by one party in control, and that goes for both sides. It is much better when they balance themselves out. But because of Bush and his stupidity, everyone ran to the left and we're seeing the results of that. Let's just hope we get a better mix in 2010.