View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 03:15 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
I wouldn't call it a "divide and conquer" strategy as much as it is a "herd them like sheep" strategy. And it is those who struggle to assume leadership who either apply the strategy or have it applied to them, like Nightingale, I'm sure.

I must say, I don't really understand all the hostility I am hearing here about Nightingale. Indifference, I could understand, but hostility? Why waste the calories? I think it's good when any commoner aspires to be governor. Maybe I don't know enough about her, but on the other hand, why be that interested? What I am hearing is sort of typical and doesn't excite further interest in me. Perhaps it is a Southern California thang.
I'm naturally hostile. Just ask any illegal alien or open borders enthusiast that knows me.

If nightingale were still running the show here, about half or more of your posts would have been removed from publication, and it's likely that you'd not have made about 1/3 of those anyway, 'cause you would have been removed about that long ago.