View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 02:33 PM

Diversity is a TROJAN HORSE designed and implemented for the express purpose of destroying the USA.

In the early 1950's, shortly before his death, Joseph Stalin was discussing espionage with his spy chiefs and he stated that the great weakness of the US was it's multi-ethnic composition. "Immigrants" and their offspring were seen as potential recruits for spying and sabotage because their primary loyalty was to their ethnicity of origin, not the USA. This reference is set forth in "Special Tasks," the memoir of Communist spy master Pavel Sudoplatov.

http://www.amazon.com/Special-Tasks-.../dp/0316821152

This amazing memoir, published in 1995, describes the career of a life long soviet spy, killer, kidnapper, torturer whose career in the communist secret police spanned almost half a century. It was Sudoplatov to whom the assassination of Leon Trotsky was assigned personally by Joseph Stalin himself in 1940. He worked with Stalin, knew him personally and was at the center of many historic events in that slaughterhouse known as the old Soviet Union. In the aftermath of WW2, he was heavily involved in atomic espionage.

I used to read anti-communist books in high school and college and was very much aware of the extent of communist penetration of our country, although "liberals" denied this and called me all the usual names, reactionary, "Mcarthyite", paranoid, racist, blah, blah, blah. One page of Sudoplatov's book had a lengthy discussion of anti-American espionage and named a bunch of communist traitors and spies operating in the US government. This list included Alger Hiss and many others. Amazing! Reading this book in the 1990's, I recognized the name of every single communist spy and traitor as one I'd seen in books I read as a teenager.

How nice to be vindicated by a Soviet spy master who really knew the score.