Thread: Blockbuster !
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 10:59 AM

Default Blockbuster !

It is with some trepidation and much reservation that I post the following.

If it is true it bodes very badly for our country.

If it is false the Globe has performed a dastardly/repulsive act that is unforgiveable.

Obama Lung Cancer Shocker!

Chain-smoking President Barack Obama has lung cancer, White House sources fear as the Commander-in-Chief suffers chest pains, dizzy spells and has lost 25 pounds! This week's GLOBE bares the stunning inside story. You can't afford to miss it!

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/421

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It isn't apparently reported in the mainstream media but I did hear on Fox news that Obama was asked and he said, by way of explanation, that he has fluctuated 5 pounds for the last 30 years. This strongly indicates that there is some validity to concerns and that the Globe is not fabricating from thin air.

What are the implications ?

Joe Biden will become President. His own health is in question and from reports he almost withdrew from the VP position for that reason.

Suppose that Biden doesn't survive !

Who's next in line - Nancy Pelosi !!!

What will our enemies do in face of a weakened and chaotic America ?

Notwithstanding the fact that I am a conservative Republican I think Joe Biden will probably be a more experienced and knowledgeable President even though he is a flaming liberal that I disagree with completely.

What a bleeping mess for our country and our future !

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-20-2009 at 11:19 AM.