View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 12:26 AM

This guy is the only person so far that i have read that was smart enough to figure out that I'm not pushing Mormonism. Of course, his blatant idiotic, assumtions about who I am and why I am here tells me volumes.

You people are fighting the wrong! and I am getting sick of stupid, ignorant Americans with no understanding of the bigger picture.

You people need serious culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
You have to read what he's saying.

The guy's not pushing Mormonism.

Here's the bait that equates US with his interpretation of Mormons, throws in the continent without borders BS, while suggesting that we are white supremacists:

Here is where he puts down Mormons and other religions for implied rigidity and includes us while implying hypocrisy, bigotry, and hard heartedness as well as putting forth the "What would Jesus do?" argument:

More bait:

The insertion of race and the tired, backhanded insinuation that white Americans are terminally lazy bastards who don't want to work:

Now lazy white people with money who live in an area quite possibly named by white pre - 1848 criollo Spaniards, the Californios, as well as a hint of "we didn't cross the border, the border crossed us". I'm surprised he didn't thrown in the tripe about Mexicans mowing lawns and Mexican nannies.

Of course we are treated to a slant on the classic Chicano class "Spanish father - rapist who slapped you and left you alone".

In case the rest of it didn't hook you, here is the last diversion from the issue zinger:

He couldn't work in some crap about how he was raised as an "Indigenous" Mormon, although other trolls might have tried.

Somewhere, whoever wrote this is laughing his ass off because it was so easy to get angry responses putting down Mormans just as he did - essentially agreeing with him and suggesting the material wasn't fully read and comprehended leading to knee jerk responses which can be exploited.

I believe the guy isn't what he claims to be, he possibly got his material from a book suggesting that everything in America today was accomplished through centuries of white racism. I forget the name of the book - I read it some years ago.

There is always print to be had authored by lunatic brown racists which sounds similar to the rhetoric.

If anyone writes similar posts, think of Naui with a keyboard rather than a camcorder. It's the same exact thing - except you can't see the little gnat.

And think back about DEE DEE and her religion thread. She cut and pasted mass commentary to her Latino Republic site and laughed loudly with her following about how she sandbagged the posters and how could they possibly be Christians.

It's a sort of two for the price of one crap.

Last edited by tedd69; 02-09-2010 at 12:35 AM.