View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
The primary, as it exists now, is little else than a "Divide and Conquer" strategy.
Speaks volumnes about the process when a total lying turd such as Nightingale can use the primary to run from the constitution party to get on the independent party ticket claiming to be a constitutionalist again, all the while spouting republican and libertarian values
I wouldn't call it a "divide and conquer" strategy as much as it is a "herd them like sheep" strategy. And it is those who struggle to assume leadership who either apply the strategy or have it applied to them, like Nightingale, I'm sure.

I must say, I don't really understand all the hostility I am hearing here about Nightingale. Indifference, I could understand, but hostility? Why waste the calories? I think it's good when any commoner aspires to be governor. Maybe I don't know enough about her, but on the other hand, why be that interested? What I am hearing is sort of typical and doesn't excite further interest in me. Perhaps it is a Southern California thang.