View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMyOwn View Post
Post 25:
Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; Today at 02:45 PM.[/quote]

I don't live and breath illegal immigration jean, I have hobbies, interests and family.
I know you don't care about sports (which is why i don't understand your interest in commenting on the topic) but basketball is one of my interests and this game was in particular a history making game and it only happens once a year for 2 weeks for cripes sakes.

Why have the topic "Sports" on this site if it's such a thorn to you?[/QUOTE]I understand that the games are of interest to you and to many others. It is good to have a release valve. But when you compare the interest to this and most of the sports threads to other things that are of far more importance you will notice that sports are of much greater interest, look at the numbers.

I just can't get behind a city, even though I was born there and grew up there, that has gone so far out of its way to encourage this invasion, and condemn a state that is helping fight our fight. I will not support Los Angeles in any way. I do not identify with that toilet or anything that comes from there.

Three years ago, if we had had what is going on now with Arizona, our members would be dancing in the streets and singing. Today is seems like just a side line.

Enjoy your enthusiasm and don't let me rain on your parade. I'll just stay focused on what is important to me.