View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post

What the government does to illegals has nothing to do with what the US government can or can't do to US citizens. Why is it necessary to explain this?

Actually, it does have a lot to do with American citizens. Sadly, it seems that there are people who have failed to learn anything from history, and therefore are doomed to repeat it.
It doesn't and you know it. And, furthermore, I know a threat when I hear one. Not a personal threat in this case, but a political threat.

I know that part of the arsenal of those who threaten the sovereignty of peoples everywhere is the promise that their own laws will be twisted against them. The first obligation of our legal system is the protection of US citizens and the first obligation of our legal system in regards to illegal immigrants is removing them from the country. And their offspring. The role of the constitution in the affairs of illegal immigrants and anyone who is not a citizen extends only to the extent that it protects citizens first. We will not corrupt our laws by creating a second legal system for people who are not citizens.

The United States of America exists for its states and its citizens in those states. There is nobody or nothing else that those citizens have any cause to be concerned with. And there is nobody or nothing else that its government has cause to be concerned with. Everyone else who steps foot in this country is a guest and should presume absolutely and unequivocally nothing more. And those who have falsely assumed the guise of US citizenship are something considerably less than guests.