View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 05:52 PM

Ayatollahgondola, I think your respect for the Israelis is misplaced.

There are many reasons that I think your respect for the Israeli's is misplaced, but I guess my main reason is that the Jewish/Zionist battle with the Palestinian's is their battle and not ours.

You need to realize the tribal nature of the world and how the USA has become divided by tribal alliances, especially through massive immigration.

Most Jews in the United States have dual loyalties, one to the Jewish nation and Jewish diaspora and the other loyalty to the country that they live in. Much the same way as Mexicans in America have dual loyalties, One to their "race" and the other to the country that they live in. These loyalties can change emphasis from one country to another, but the dual nature doesn't change.
The Jews have a long history of maintaining their religious and national identity wherever they live and all over the world.
The Jews demonize the Arabs in the media in support of Israel, and the American tax payer picks up the tab.

Our position in this world is that we (those reading this blog, and those fighting illegal immigration) have loyalty to only one country, The United States. The main reason for this is that we are fully assimilated Americans and have no connection or allegiances to any other country.

Please take a critical look at the reason the United States backs Israel so heavily. The answear is the dual loyalty of the Jews in the USA.
Please also look critically at who benefits from the heavy US support of Israel, the USA or Israel. I would suggest all the benefits go to Israel.

As for myself I have learned important lessons from the Jews and the Mexicans. My loyalties lie squarely with Americans first and secondly with Christians. What I am saying is that I have chosen sides, American and Christian.
You should also be aware of the persecution that the Christian Arabs have faced in Israel at the hands of the Zionist Jews. In the Zionist drive to create a Jewish state, The Christian Arabs were driven out (before the creation of Israel, Palestine was 30% Christian).

I see no reason for America to be used by the Jews to fight their battles. Bottom line this is a Jewish/ Arab battle not an American battle.