Old 04-23-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Well , with the events of the day I truly hope Brewer signs this bill
and tells that moron dumbomba to go pound sand

I also hope that they ask every HISPANIC in the state to prove they are legal

Profiling is not a crime , they only want everyone to think it is ,

All kinds of people get profiled every day , yes even white people

Enough with the BS , the vast majority of illegals in Arizona and in this country are HISPANIC , time to address the problem and get it dealt with.

Legal , law abiding Americans of Hispanic decent have nothing to fear in the least.
And if there is a mistake or two , oh well ,

Am I wrong?
I agree. But, it is a poor strategy to even say the word "hispanic". Always remember that illegal immigration is a global problem and that even though hispanics tend to characterize the problem in the US, the problem is not exclusively hispanic. There are all kinds of illegal immigrants in Arizona, I'm sure and with this bill, we can confront all of them. There are illegal immigrants from Europe and Canada too. They all get a free ride from the hispanic political activists. Now would be the time to catch the non-hispanic illegals off their guard and further burden the hispanics with the issue with fewer returns for their work. They will be carrying water for the non-hispanic illegals.