View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
What's your point?
Quote:
Possibly how sick everything is.
Quote:
I would assume the same. This is how far society has sunk,
My first impression is that the post is about race, a school yard murder involving brown kids. If so, I could probably dig up the incident perhaps a year or so ago where a white cop shot his white soon to be ex wife, also a cop, and the white man she had been seeing.

Then again, there's always the Columbine massacre - didn't have anything to do with jilted lovers or rejected spouses. The shooters were white kids.

Cindi's killer, as I understand the account, was a kid with problems or who was a problem. She broke up with him and rejected his solicitation to get back together. He spent a few hours or days in jail on unspecified charges, and after release was, as described, inconsolably incoherent for three days. Cindi had been seeing another guy in the meantime, and Abraham said something like giving her "the last desperate embrace", whatever that meant.

It's an unfortunate story as old as time.

Whatever her character may have been, it seems Cindi was a good student.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.