View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 11:03 AM

It wasn't attempted. It was actually pretty successful. It caused the same kind of change in behavior as if the plane had actually gone down. All of the proposed security changes proposed now would not have stopped such an attack. The difference is terrorists now know this. They are better off than they were before. The proposed changes themselves are designed to cause difficulty and inconvenience to AMERICANS expanding the pool of victims.

Despite the fact that Al Quaeda in Yemen said they planned it and have 300 more at the ready. Despite the fact that the terrorist himself said he knew of 25 more british born muslims ready and able to do the same thing, despite all this, the presidebt said this was an act by a lone extremist. That tells AQ that there will be no ORGANIZED attempt to stop them. They have been assured that there will no profiling of would be bombers.

Remember way back when, the old SOS board. I said that the next major terrorist attack would come in the first year of the next president's administration no matter who was elected. I was right, this is what they do.

Terrorists throughout the middle east know that they can do whatever they want and no one is going to stop them. I would say that the next major attack will come within a very short time and only be the first of many.