View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 06:08 AM

I myself, am not so upset about the statement because I don't consider that 'He declared him self to be a racist'. Wording is very tricky when someone is tearing you down because of one word or sentence. Before we start anothe war with someone about his remark I think it would be good to let him explain what he meant to say.
I really ruffled feathers at the old SOS when I said I was not going to protests anymore because, "I could get a knife in the back". Never in all my life did I think they would accuse me of meaning a 'real steel butcher knife'. I even edited the post to say 'more like a cold shoulder' but that was not good enough for the sharks, even after doing protests from 2005 to 2009. I am also tired of people redefining what I post because the way I express my self does not meet with their own. I don't always use enough words I think but I hope this long enough and what I call plain enough for all to understand.You do realize Naui, Cliff and a lot of others are reading here and who knows what they use our posts for.
Just please do not start a war about race or religion. Just go to any comments about Haiti or the telethon. George Clooney was really vilified for putting it together and the performers were blasted.(I thought Jennifer Hudson was outstanding) but I did not know most of the performers, they are too young.
Have all the protests you want just be careful that you don't let someone else define who you are or your words.
As a last point, Cliff strolls around with his camera but he is really after what ever he can record.

Last edited by Rim05; 01-24-2010 at 06:12 AM.