View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 09:35 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingfool View Post
conspiracy theories?

Let me ask you one simple question, and I hope you do not find it too hard.

Why exactly is everyone of his background records (aka... birth certificate, college records, etc.) sealed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Yes, conspiracy theories. That is why I won't get sucked into theis rabbitt hole with you. If you and the rest of your ilk want to destroy this movement then keep on with this wacko conspiracy stuff. You can join she who will not be named on the endless trail of conspiracy theories.
Look....Can I interject here, not as a moderator or anything, but just a bystander?
this birth certificate controversy is not a big thing for me, not because I think it's a false front or a big scam either one, but rather because I have too much to do already. I don't see that much harm in people following a lead, as long as it is kept within the boundaries of good time management and proper disclosure. Having spent innumerable hours researching public records, I have come to the conclusion that people see what they want regardless of what the record says. Even judges and jurors. You can place damning hard evidence before whomever you want, and if they have a bent to see it a certain way, that's what will be seen. This plays the same for both sides of the Obama legitimacy controversy. What I'm saying here is both of you are probably right in some fashion, so don't let it create a rift between you. We all know that many in our government at that level are liars, else we wouldn't be here telling them we are onto their BS about illegals. We also know that Chelena will parrot anything that turns peoples' ears and eyes in her direction, and facts are as she wants to twist or create them, so there is no oracle on this issue to turn to yet. However there is one person who could have ended the majority of suspicion a long time ago, and his reluctance to do so may be more related to division than fraud. In any case, obama gets no quarter from me because he supports the fraud of illegal aliens and open borders, so why the hell should it matter if someone pressures him on the record? My theory is that we are not wrong to hammer him over the illegal alien issue, just as they are not wrong to hammer him on his qualifications. We're all at least hammering Obama, so we are somewhat united