View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Why are you so enthusiastic about legal strategies when obviously the opposition has so much more success ignoring the laws? Certainly enforcing the law is the first level of confrontation against the immigrant infection of the medical establishment. And certainly respecting the law is always important no matter what you do. But to always put the law in front of what can be done to confront criminals and hostility to the US in general is legally and morally unnecessary. Certainly illegal immigrants start with this atitude and then use this position as the best place to cross over the law when crossing borders.

Especially now that rot has completely seized the capital in Sacramento, it is high time to show a little less delicacy, always remembering though, that the law is on our side and so respecting the law is a first priority.
You're wrong again.

The law which is not ignored is used very much in favor of illegal aliens. There's lots of attorneys working pro bono for them, and if someone wants to take advantage the law he had best have a fortune, or a pro bono attorney who believes in what he is doing.

I have a book which details legal rights written for "Latinos". It goes into rights from drunk driving to immigration to racial discrimination to education and much, much more. And it cites Supreme Court decisions as well as case law which applies to much of the 50 states.

I'll guarantee this: your ass is already whipped 9 ways to Sunday concerning immigration because you babble so much about what you think should be done rather than finding out what the law says and realizing just who knows the legal loopholes.

They're going to court while you're talking shit.

And what's your point about "immigrants" and the medical field? I have a good guess, but I want to hear you spit it out.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 11-13-2010 at 02:02 PM.